Monday, November 8, 2010

Maybe it's not always so much as a "little voice" but a repeating pattern.  After coming across the books "The Master Key" and "A Course in Miracles" several times in my reading, listening (I love audio books), and online travels...I took it as a sign that I should read them.  It's a go...my dh gave me a kindle and while searching the kindle books I came across a book about The Master Key for a whopping 99 cents!  So I pushed buy and amazon's whispernet (don't you just love the sound of that--marketing at it's finest!) delivered it wirelessly in seconds! 

The kindle is addictive for me.  For someone that really never got into reading books, this slim reading machine has changed my tune.  Maybe it is the convenience of having all my books in a lightweight portable device.  Or could it be that I really do have a sensory aversion to paper and turning pages like my oldest son?  Then there is the handy little option of making the text large enough to actually read without magnifiers on my face:)  Last night I could actually offer Reiki with one hand while the other was holding and turning pages on my new favorite toy.  The hardest part of reading for me now is  NOT to read all the time.  There is housework, laundry, and cooking to be done for crying out loud!  Not to mention spending time with the boys...a dear son of mine who is often bored, especially during track out, wants me to play backgammon with him now.  When I enthusiastically suggest going on an adventure via a book he scowls. Though if I would let him play Every Word on the sweet slim machine...he would... for hours. If only I could afford another kindle that I could give him maybe he would find reading as charming as I do now.

Master Secret here I come, open to any new consciousness that blossoms.

Namaste...